Wednesday 15 July 2015

Hello Hello Blogger World!

Hello world!

I am new to this side of the internet and excited to get started sharing my majestic brain bubble thoughts. So here is everything you need to know about Em. I am 22 years old and engaged to a great guy who spoils me rotten! Dave and I have been together for over 2 and a half years now. We live in a house with our year old Miniature Australian Shepherd and 9 and 8 months old kittens Kili and Fili. Nerd alert! Tolkien is a common topic in our house.

I am an absolute goofball and I love to laugh. I have voices for my dog and cats and have conversations with them to the point where I actually sometimes get a little annoyed at them. Dave does it too. We're not crazy I swear! I love to write, read, listen to music, watch TV and movies etc etc Normal things among the odd.

I have an extensive collection of Pokemon cards that are ordered by series, edition and card order. Tad bit OCD. I may be a bit of a nerd but I LOVE fashion and make-up, just don't expect me to dress up everyday. I mean come on, I'm engaged no point trying to fake it now. lol

So what you will see on this blog coming soon is me attempting new recipes, fur-kid pictures, rants and whatever may come to my head. Oh god, this kinda sounds like Facebook! Fear not I will not be one of those people. If you are one of those facebook people I probably have you blocked and notifications turned off. I swear I won't try to be funny so much.

And this message was brought to you by Em!!!

That was weird.....

I won't do it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment