Friday 21 August 2015

Day 12: Cize Up!

I am soaked!!!!!! I kinda swapped out workouts today and did Cize Crazy 8's on BeachBody on Demand. I have never sweated so much i all my life. Its gross.  Absolutely amazing workout! Im going to have to order the whole pack. I got a little side tracked and did Crazy 8's in place of my 21 day fix workout which is okay because I used a high intensity workout to take its place.

So since I am new at BeachBody coaching I don't have anyone to coach and work with. I am looking to get a group of people together to try 21 Day Fix. Its a great program that has done wonders for me. My first round I have lost 5lbs and 12 inches of fat and it also got me away from coffee which I didn't think was possible. I am no longer constantly yawning and tired. Its a fun way to workout and even more fun doing it with a group.

If any one is interested in this message me and I can give you further details about the program and how to start.

I give myself a 10 out of 10 for my workout, water, food and for my shake and below is a super sweaty picture!!





No comments:

Post a Comment