Wednesday 19 August 2015

Day 9 and 10!

So my bad I didn't post yesterday, but I have great news as to why I missed my blog. I AM NOW A BEACHBODY COACH! Woooo!!! I am so excited! My coach and I started discussing it earlier today and she suggested that I start coaching and have my own challenge groups. Of course I am finishing my 21 days right now, but in the near future I will be running my own challenge groups.

So on yesterday, it was lower fix. One of my favorite workouts ever! I love feeling the burn in my arms and abs(well where they should be) it pushes me even harder to try and reach my goal. My arms have been a focus for this round as I want to shrink my arm fat down, so far I have been successful.

Now yesterday I also took a progress photo. The photo on the left below was March 29th of this year before my first round and the photo on the right is from yesterday! So happy with my results so far! Take a look for yourself!



I am so happy that my stomach has flattened as well as the roundness in my thighs is almost gone and that you can now see I have a chin!

Today's workout was lower fix. I hate that bloody workout its so tough and my legs feel like jello afterwards but that means its working and you have to love the burn!

I give myself 10's for both days! I have been working my butt off literally. I am pushing myself harder every day.

If anyone is interested in trying 21 Day Fix or another Beachbody product check it out below for more information!

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/emgirouard9/

No comments:

Post a Comment