Sunday 23 August 2015

Day 14: Over half way there!

Yoga day ends and the last week of the 21 days begins! This round has truly been amazing and I am so excited to start yet another round after this. I am becoming more confident in myself as I notice the changes in my body and it feels great. For the past while now I have suffered from anxiety and have to take anxiety pills just to make it through the day. I was having constant panic attacks that were effecting my relationships with friends and family as well as my work. It was not good. I was in and out of the doctor and having a hard time. Since this round has started and I have been drinking Shakeology it has truly made such a positive impact on my life. I have not had a panic attack in over 2 weeks! It is such a relief to not have the tightness in my throat and constant worry on my mind.

Also, I have a pretty annoying stomach disorder which also requires pills daily and I am proud to say that Shakeology has officially replaced those pills and I no longer have to take them!!! Which is a relief because they conflict with the anxiety pills.

Not only am I happier with my health but I am happier in general. One comment that has constantly been said to me is that I never smile and I always look mad. In the past couple weeks my face has been hurting so bad because I am constantly smiling and reaching out and talking to new people which is quite out of character for me. I started a new job right before my 21 days began and I am seriously loving life there and look forward to going to work each day, where as my old job I secretly hated with a passion.

10's all around today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment