Monday 10 August 2015

Day 1 Complete!

So today is the end of my 1st day of 21 day fix and I have to say I missed this. You feel so good at the end of the day after working out. My muscles are killing me. Total Body Cardio Fix was the work out today and as you can imagine it works your entire body. The very first workout you do after the warm up is surrenders. They are a bitch, thankfully I was able to power through them like never before. Usually I was dead on my feet 30 seconds in but now I can make it through both legs and not have to stop.

Unfortunately my shakeology and 3 day refresh have not arrived yet so I did not get to have my shake for the day, it should arrive tomorrow hopefully.All around I did a solid 10/10 for my workout, water intake and sticking to my meal plan.

And as promised here is a post sweaty workout picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment