Saturday 22 August 2015

Day 13: Lovin the burn!

Well since I did Cize yesterday doing Dirty 30 today near killed me. My muscles are on fire, but it feels good! I reached a milestone today as well, my thighs are barely touching each other!!!! I am loving the results from this round it is absolutely amazing. My arms are really starting to lose their flab and get toned. If I flex I can start to see a muscle and I can definitely feel it.

Ten's all around for today! Also, if anyone wants to try let me know. I am starting up a challenge group starting preseason August 31st and then the workouts begin on September 7th. Even if you all ready have the program you can join! :)

Send me a message! Don't forget to check out my site for info on BeachBody and 21 Day Fix.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/emgirouard9


No comments:

Post a Comment