Sunday 16 August 2015

Day 7: Yoga And Rest

So today was my rest day and I got to do my favorite workout. Yoga Fix. I did my workout first thing this morning and ended up cleaning up my house quite a bit today, but I did get to rest a bit and it felt great. I pushed myself really hard today in yoga trying to lengthen myself to get an even better stretch. One of my goals is to be able to bend over with my knees straight and lay my palms on the ground. I all ready succeeded in touching the floor with my finger tips.

10's all around for me today and of course I had my shake. I am so tired so it going to be a short blog today. I have to get up early for work in the morning.

Here is my sweaty picture for the day. I had a workout buddy this morning. Fili kept laying on my yoga mat while I was working out.




No comments:

Post a Comment