Saturday 15 August 2015

Day 6: Dirty 30

So today was not a terrible workout day. It was hard of course but I didn't feel like death while doing it. Today of course was Dirty 30. A half hour workout that worked every muscle. I actually enjoyed a lot of the workouts and they were fun. I did the workout as soon as I got up this morning since today is my day off from work. I actually liked a morning workout better since I could have my Shakeology right after my workout. I really am starting to feel the effects of Shakeology. My skin is feeling and looking a lot better. It feels so soft and I haven't changed my skin care routine.

I don't know if this is from working out and working hard all day that I am sleeping through the night or the effects of Shakeology but I am getting a better nights sleep. I am also starting to notice a change in my appearance all ready. I did my measurements today out of curiosity and I have lost almost 2 inches so far. Mostly in my thighs and arms. I have also noticed my stomach is flattening out as well. 6 days in and I am all ready starting to see results. It feels good to notice this early. I really do think its because of the Shakeology as last time I did 21 Day Fix, I did not see results this early.

I think this is going to be the better of the two rounds I have done so far. I am really excited to see my end results after the 21 Days. Tomorrow is my favorite day YOGA! Love it, and I could do it in my sleep. I have to admit I have done the Yoga workout quite a bit since I ordered the DVDs. I LOVE YOGA!

So today went really well for me 10's all around for food, workout effort and water in take. And here is my sweaty picture from this morning!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and comment! If anyone has any ideas I will gladly accept them. I am new to blogging and would really like feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment