Friday 14 August 2015

Day 5: Hell On A DVD

Cardio Fix you nasty bitch. This workout is terrible!!! So freaking hard! I am soaked so bad its not funny. I guess that's a good thing because it means its working, but oh my god. I felt like I was going to die. No sweaty picture today due to the fact my phone is dead and I can't find it. I am so glad its the weekend and I don't work weekends. I really need a nice long sleep after this week. I get up at 6am and go to work for 8am, so I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow.

So today I messed up and put almond milk in my shake and didn't count it as a yellow container, so I ended up eating 1 extra yellow container today. My shake kinda sucked today, not that it tasted bad but because I had mixed berries in my shake. One of the types of berries ended up being blackberries so there was an abundance of seeds through out my shake. I need to make sure I use a strainer for next time.

I give myself and 8 for both food and workout and a 5 for my water in take today. I am excited for Sunday since that is Yoga fix and its one of my favorite workouts in 21 day fix.

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog! Comment as well! I want to hear feedback if anyone likes what I am writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment