Wednesday 12 August 2015

Day 3: A spoonful of peanut butter makes the Shakeology go down!

Oh my god, I feel like my legs are jello! Today was obviously leg day and if it wasn't bad enough I was running back and forth in work today trying to get things done. I did swear at the TV a few times and may have called Autumn some bad names, but I made it to the end and did not give up. Dave was coaching me through it the entire time and telling me not to give up, which helped but the laughing when I am swearing in an angry rage because my thighs feel like they are on fire only fueled my motivation to finish it.

So yesterday I said that Shakeology was an acquired taste, today I have completely changed my views. I added a tablespoon of peanut butter to the same recipe I used yesterday and it was amazing!!!! It tasted like I was drinking a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chocolate! I was very disappointed when I finished it and can't wait until I can have my shake tomorrow. Its too early to say only being my second day of Shakeology how it has effected my energy thus far.

So day 3 complete and 10's all around for water intake, getting all my containers in, my shake, and my workout effort.

Sweaty Picture 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment