Thursday 13 August 2015

Day 4: The Day of Pain

Well I absolutely hate Pilates Fix. My hips just cannot take the pressure and feel like they are going to pop out of joint every time I do this workout. Last night I was in so much back pain I had to take advil to get to sleep but that may not be from the workouts, it may be a combination of that and the fat I am at my lady time of the month. Sorry for the information, but my back is killing me and the exercises aren't helping.

Total was 10's all around except for the workout as I would give myself an 8 as I can't quite physically do all of the full movements, but I am getting there. I might take a trip into the doctor to get the back of my knees checked though. Whenever extending and retracting my legs in and out I have a popping feeling behind my knee on the back of my leg and it feels gross and creeps the hell out of me.

My shake was the same as yesterday. Peanut Butter and Jelly heaven. 1 cup strawberries, 1 1/2 water and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Delicious!!

Don't forget to subscribe so you can see more sweaty pictures as well as follow my journey through 21 Day Fix. I will be doing other workout programs and blogging my experience with them.

Sweaty Picture #4


No comments:

Post a Comment