Sunday 9 August 2015

Tomorrow is the day!!!

So tomorrow I start back on the 21 day fix challenge! I am super pumped this time around and will be posting daily with my progress and may post a sweaty work out picture or two. I am going to do my meal prep tonight as I have my meal plan all set for the 21 days. Unfortunately my shakeology has not arrived yet but it should be here tomorrow or Tuesday so its not too bad of a wait.

I am about to do something that is a bit embarrassing. I am going to post my weight so that I can motivate myself to push through this even more. So if you have read my blog before you will know I gained 30lbs of relationship weight bringing me to an all time high of 174lbs. I got myself down to 168lbs and down 12 inches after one round of 21 day fix without shakeology and cheating a few days on my meal plan and skipping workouts sad to say. So this time around I am going to stick to it and do my shakeology and 3 day refresh afterwards. So hopefully I see much better results this time.

So in light of my new start tomorrow I am going to share my favorite 21 Day Fix recipe that I make. It is so good! If I eat this and believe I do eat it often, I am so stuffed afterwards I have no urge to snack.


Ingredients:
-1 chicken breast
-red, orange and yellow peppers
-garlic chopped
-broccoli
-splash of balsamic vinegar
-sea salt
-pepper
-chili flakes

So wish me luck and I will be posting tomorrow! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment