Tuesday 11 August 2015

Day 2!

Day two is complete and I am EXHAUSTED! My shakeology order came in today so on my lunch break at work I ended up going home just to make myself a shake because I was so excited. So here is the recipe I used:

  • 1 scoop of chocolate shakeology
  • 1 cup of frozen strawberries
  • 1 cup of water
My review of this recipe is a bit bland. I can taste the strawberries and the shake, but the shake is a bit of an acquired taste like coffee. I don't think I will have a problem adjusting, I think I just need to find the right recipe for me.

Today's workout was Upper Fix and it is my favorite workout out of all of them aside from the Yoga Fix. The reason I love this workout is that I love feeling a burn in my abs(they're in there somewhere). When I was in shape I worked out daily and did a minimum of 500 crunches a day. It got a little addicting for me. Usually I find this workout pretty easy but I bumped my weights up to 10lbs and today I also mowed the lawn before my workout.

Here is today's sweaty picture. I had a workout buddy today.




No comments:

Post a Comment